ESP LAUNCHES 2013 NRL TRADING CARDS COLLECTION
Elite Sports Properties is proud to announce the launch of the official 2013 NRL Trading Cards collection – the new 2013 NRL Traders.
From Monday 4 March, the highly anticipated cards will feature some of the biggest stars in the NRL including Greg Inglis, Benji Marshall, Ben Barba, Jarryd Hayne and Billy Slater.
The 2013 NRL Traders collection includes exclusive signature ‘Legends’ cards, with Rugby League ‘Immortals’ John Raper and Andrew Johns both signing exclusive cards for the collection.
The 2013 collection also features:
- Exclusive player profiles on the back of each card
- Premiership cards – featuring premiership winning teams from 1998-2012
- Parallel cards – featuring the NRL’s top players
- 2012 Chart Toppers – including Benji Marshall, Brett Morris and Ben Barba
- 2013 Young Guns – all signature cards including George Burgess and Jorge Taufua
- 2012 Retirements – including Nathan Hindmarsh and Petero Civoniceva
Each pack includes 12 cards and will retail for $3.99 (with the official album available for $24.95).
ESP is proud to have signed an agreement with the NRL to secure the exclusive Trading and Game Card licenses for five years, and will re-energise the NRL Trading Card category with new and innovative design and a high quality product offering.
ESP will also introduce for the first time an NRL Game Card Collection. Launching in April 2013, the NRL Power Play will offer fans the chance to collect their favourite players. Visit www.nrlpowerplay.com (available late March) for more details.